Our pulse oxymeter, i4case, is your daily help for everyday workouts. Really helpful when playing sports: you can control your respiratory system progression and your heart rate, so that you can go further.
To know your vital signs with i4case, you need two things that always go with you: your finger and your mobile.
Our product is connected to a database. It measures, registers and records your data, what enables follow up by you, your coach or your physician.
By means of i4case you can follow your workouts, studying stress recovery and preventing from overtraining.
i4case was designed to be integrated in your life, attached to your mobile. You can measure your vital signs anywhere, anytime.
The maximum accuracy is reached when you use your finger tip in the measure. Our device will allow also registration and remote control of the data by you, your coach, your physician or a caregiver.
The measurements will be displayed on your mobile. We are developing a mobile app i4case, available for iOs y Android.
i4case will allow you to correctly recover from your sport trainings. This will improve your workouts, avoiding overloads.
Adequate for resistance sports: running, cycling, triathlon and mountain sports.
i4case will be really helpful when practicing mountain sports, managing efforts and optimizing oxygen.
But! It is also useful for allergies, travelers, aged people, respiratory diseases and anyone interested on controlling vital constants at home. Prevention is as far as your fingerprint!
An original Christmas Gift
Due time for delivery of i4case is november 2019 but you can get now your i4case for your loved ones: they will receive a message on Christmas (jan 6) and the gift will be the whole process of development and manufacturing of the product. A healthy gift for your lived ones.
Our pulseoxymeter is also convenient for Heart and Respiratory System Diseases, such as COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease).
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, COPD
November is COPD's month.
Main factors for COPD are smoking, pollution, dust particles inhalation and chemical substances in work environments.
COPD Day is organized worldwide on november the 21st and this initiative tries to spread a better knowledge about this disease and a better attention for the affected.
There are 230 millions people in the world suffering COPD. For them, integrating i4case in their daily lives will increase their Quality of Life.
We have designed several rewards fot you supporting our project (remember that the i4case will be delivered on November 2019):
- A Christmas Message on Wise Kings' Day. Your gift will last for almost one year: after the message from the Wise Kings, you will follow the details of developing and manufacturing the product. You will be a part of our project. YOu will be developing the product with us, helping with decisions, analysis and suggestion improvements, following the validations and watching both success and failures.
- Totebag dressed with our hummingbird, Jimmy. A symbol of life and freedom. Be Healthy Be Free. It is a perfect gift for artist contribuitors.
- The solution for technologic contributors is a locator, linked to the mobile that will find your keys, your car, your bag, your doggy or your mobile. For your daily life. This reward is aligned with i4life's products: another example of easy-to-use technology.
- We have a super price for the first 50 i4cases: 85€.
If you want everything, for the 25 first ones, we will send you an i4case, a totebag and a locator by 100€.
- We have prepared several rewards of 2 and 4 i4cases for those healthy couples and families.
We also propose a reward for companies. We will send you 2 i4cases in a prototipe form in a earlier moment. This way, health and sport companies will be early adopters of the product and their feedback will be of maximum value for our developments and for the user experience of the future customers.
Finally, as there are megacontributors, in Verkami, this is our best reward: Our team will share with those contributors a fabada asturiana while talking about doubts, feelings, thinkings and experiences related to medical device development and manufacturing. This megareward will also include your name on our software i4case that will be working together with the device.
- And all our supporters will enter i4life club. You will receive our newsletters and benefit from courses and early access to our products.
Who we are?
We are a multidisciplinar team, located in Gijón (north of Spain). We develop medical devices to improve people’s Quality of Life.
By means of your economical support we will get the money to invest in the moulding tolos to manufacture our product i4case.
Our product, i4case, will be ready by end of November of 2019. Manufacturing will take about 6 months and we need other 6 months to get CE marking certification.
We consider a remarkable fact that we will manufacture in Spain all the i4cases. We consider really important the reliability to reach the required quality.