Classical music festival that will take place in ** Cáceres from 8 to 14 July ** of 2017.
Concerts will be held by renowned soloists from some of the best orchestras and most prestigious universities on an international level. In parallel, master classes will be given to students and professionals from different parts of the world
There will be master classes of: violin, viola, cello, double bass, piano, clarinet, flute, composition, chamber music and orchestra.
There will be different modalities oriented at different levels and there will also be the option to ** register as a listener **. The payment of this last modality includes the attendance to all the classes and conferences, not to the concerts.
The part of composition, CEME, will be one of the most exclusive pointsof the festival, in which young composers, can perform their works to be performed and released by the Meitar Ensemble of Israel. Of these new compositions, one will be chosen by competition and restructured in Israel by the same grouping.
.Among the concerts program, we would like to emphasize the ** inaugural concert **, which will consist of the screening of a silent film, ** The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari **, with live music composed by Yuval Gotlibovich (violist and composer ) And interpreted by this one and the cellist Jonathan Gotlibovich
The other concerts are very special too:
World Premieres: Meitar Ensemble and Tansy Davies. A night of world premieres of composition students attending the festival, along with composer Tansy Davies and world-renowned artistsl.
Original: A night dedicated to classic music, folk, popular songs, etc.
From East Europe with Love (Desde Europa del Este con Amor):
Janacek Violin Sonata.
Bartok 4 Duos.
Wiesemberg Suite Klezmart( World premiere of this version).
Cuarteto de Piano Brahms op.25.
Gala Concert: Festival Orchestra.
Dos canciones de Extremadura para Orquesta de cuerda* (Arreglo de Yuval Gotlibovich)
Bach, Suite Orquestal nº2*.
Turina: Scenes from Andalucia for Sextet.
To what we will destine your contributions:
This small part of the budget, will be destined to be able to pay the travel and stay expenses of the titular musicians.
** Raquel Castro **, * violin +: professor of the University of Bloomington, Indiana, and Conservatorio Superior de Música de Barcelona, ESMUC.
** Yuval Gotlibovich **, * viola : international soloist. Professor at the University of Bloomington, Indiana, at the Conservatorio Superior Reina Sofía in Madrid, and the Conservatoire de la Suiza Italiana in Lugano, Switzerland.
* Jonathan Gotlibovich **, * cello : international soloist. Member of the Meitar Ensemble, recognized Israeli group of contemporary music.
* Alexis Scharff **, * double bass: soloist of the Chamber Orchestra of Kurpfälzischen, Mannheim, Germany.
** Juan Ferrer **, * clarinet : international soloist. Principal clarinet of the Glicia symphony orchestra.
* Mario Ancilloti **, * flute : international soloist, has been soloist flute of orchestras like the Rai of roma, and Santa Cecilia.
* Sandro D'onofrio **, * piano : formed with Maria Joao Pires, is a soloist of piano and professor of the Conservatoire of the Italian Switzerland of Lugano.
* Amit Doldberg **, * piano , composition: pianist member of the Meitar Ensemble, Israel, and artistic director of this formation.
* Tansy Davies **, * composition : international composer, has written works for the London Symphony Orchestra, among others.
* Miguel Calderón Domínguez **, * address *: Violist and orchestra conductor Founding member of the "Joaquín Turina" Chamber Orchestra Association.
If the amount required is exceeded, this money will be destined to improve the offer of the festival, hiring accompanying pinaistas for the most advantageous students.
Thanks to these contributions and the support of other institutions and small local businesses, the project will be possible.
About the rewards
Rewards will be awarded from the time the crowd funding funding period ends, to and during the festival week.
The project will take place from July 8 to 14.