Welcome to my project...
What is "lovesong"?
It is a project that wants to change the stereotyped and negative perception of adolescence. I claim this vital stage of our lives, as a period of transmutation, creation, extraordinary internal movements, fleeting and indelible ...
lovesong in a photographic work, developed during 3 years and condenses a series of portraits of teenagers. My goal is to bring adults into the world of adolescence, from cultural and contextual diversity.
All the teenagers who collaborated so generously in this project were unfamiliar to me and we met directly on the same day that we did the photo shoot. The promotion of the project was done through social networks and I was very pleased about the positive and generous response that I obtained, both from the models and the families involved in this work.
This work has been shown in a solo exhibition at the Cortijo Miraflores Cultural Center (Marbella), at the contemporary collective photography exhibition Spin Off in the Fundación Valentín de Madariaga (Seville) and the art fair Art & Breakfast 2 en Malaga.
Photographer influenced by masters of Baroque painting, I have been dedicated to photography for more than 20 years. My themes are mainly on women, identity and existence.
Selected in different calls, highlighting; Carmen Thyssen Museum, Centro de Arte Tomás y Valiente, Weart festival Barcelona, Museum University of Alicante, Art & Breakfast fair, University of Murcia, Entrefotos, Museum of Contemporary Spanish Engraving , etc. I have taken specialization in contemporary photography at the Centro de Arte Contemporáneo CAC-Málaga and at the University of Málaga Photography as Therapy.
I exhibit at a national level (Madrid, Barcelona, Murcia, Alicante, Gijón, Zaragoza, Fuenlabrada, Granada, Guadalajara, Seville, Malaga and Marbella) and also internationally (Berlin, Lisbon, Florence and Verona).
I work for a few European publishing agencies and also collaborate in projects related to the artistic education; "Perspective" and "Artists in the Classroom" in which artists, teachers and students participate from kindergarten through high school.
What will I do with your money contributions?
Thanks to your contributions, I will be able to publish the photo-book of the work lovesong. The money raised will go to:
- Professional layout, design and book printing
- ISBN Management and Expenses and Legal Deposit
- Printing copies 30x20
- Production of bookmarks and postcards
- Costs of packing and sending of rewards
- Book "lovesong" photo-book in four-color, containing all the photos of the project (approx. 50 images) plus all texts and contents in Spanish and English. Measures 23 x 16 cms. Soft cover and high quality coated paper.
- Bookmark with project image (2 models)
- Print 30x20 cms - limited edition of 50 copies of an image of the project (to choose between the 3 references that you will find below) numbered and signed by the artist.
Printed on Fine Art paper (museum quality).
- Postcards with 3 images of the project.
- Private portrait session, photo-shoot to be held in the province of Málaga and CD / Pen with the best photos of the session.
(Add travel expenses if I move outside the province of Malaga)
- Maecenas, your name will appear in the acknowledgments of the book.
- Logo, your entity Logo, association, etc will appear on the back cover of the book.
Print 30x20 cms - limited edition of 50 copies (frame not included)
Presentation of the book
I have planned to make the presentation of the book in Marbella, with delivery of prints and rewards. I will inform of place and date as soon as they are confirmed.
Of course, you are invited!
Beyond the target ...
If I am lucky and exceed the proposed money goal, I will make a larger print run of the book and will add hard cover;)
The book is practically finished in design and content, and the printing takes about 6 weeks.
Once the campaign is finished, I should only insert the names of the patrons in the book, prepare the rewards, packaging, shipping and ready!
Deadline will be late June 2017.
In case of delay, I would inform you by email.
Below a couple links where you can see my work and myself ;)
For any clarification, contact me >> firstname.lastname@example.org I will be happy to help you.
THANK YOU for your interest in "lovesong"