Jacobo and his family are about to celebrate the Pastafarian communion of his daughter Marta. However, they are worried about the presence of Lucrecia, Jacobo's Christian & ultraconservative mother, at the ceremony.
The Pastafarian phenomenon really caught my attention when I found out about it. I see RAmén as a sort of cover letter of the Pastafarian religion and in turn, a tool to point out the absurdity of extremisms and close-minded visions of quite a few sectors in our society, especially when it affects the freedom of the individual.
- Rubén Seca ( Writer & Director of RAmén )
- PROD. ASSISTANTS: Cándida Asencia, Manu Carfora & Carlos Giménez
- CATERING: Franc Rodríguez
- ART ASSISTANTS: Laura Niubó, Míriam Guerra & Doménica Galarza
- BEST BOY: Mario Jordana
- SPARK: Alba Valls
- CAM. OPERATOR: Lau Vila
- FOCUS PULLER: Luisa Vilar
- CAM. ASSISTANT: Xiaomei Espiro
- SOUND: Concealed Resonances
- SCORE: Ominira
- COSTUME ASSISTANT: Quim Algora
- MAKEUP: Paula Alicia & Alexa Rivera
- COLOURIST: Sonia Marill
- PRINCIPAL PHOTOGRAPHY: From June 1st to June 4th 2018
- POSTPRODUCTION: June & July 2018
- DISTRIBUTION PLANNING: August 2018
- DISTRIBUTION STARTS: September 2018
- REWARDS DELIVERY: From June to September 2018
You can contact us through the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions section you'll find below these lines.