First objective done
We have achieved the first objective, the second goal is to reach 1,500€, if we exceed this amount, the ARTBOOK will be 100 pages instead of 80, and if we pass the second reach, I will continue adding more pages.
This is an ARTBOOK from Yen San where you will find some Sketches and illustrations about cinema's characters and comic adaptations of some cinema's scenes.
Also you can adquire the Sketchbook where you will find some Sketches about cinema's characters.
Yen San has been acumulated some drawings about cinema's characters and he has decide to put it all together and include some more for create this special ARTBOOK, with a recopilation of some of his works and this drawings and illustrations about cinema's characters.
I present you this ART BOOK with a cover design about some cinema's and comic characters.
New illustrations for the ARTBOOK
Depending about your contributions, the received rewards for collaborate in this project will be:
• The ARTBOOK about cinema's characters in PDF or physical format. The book includes some drawings about cinema's characters, cinema's illustrations, and comic adaptations of some cinema's scenes and more works of Yen San.
• Sketchbook with drawings of cinema's characters bound with wire-o.
• Bookmark (impress).
• Print in 10x15cm with full color of one of the illustrations appeared in the book.
• A commission of one character to choose, you will find different options depending of the contribution: ink, ink and color, and different size between Din A4 and Din A3.
• An original drawing to choose between the drawings present in the rewards, depending of the contribution.
• Your name will appear in the acknowledgements.
¿Who is Yen San?
Jaime Sánchez Molina is a young illustrator and comic artist born in Badalona (Barcelona) in 1989. His artist name is Yen San, currently his professional career is based in illustrations, also he is working on a personal comic project.
He has one Youtube channel "Comic e Ilustración" (Jaime Sánchez Molina), where he share his personal and professional experience about the comic and illustration.
Where the contributions will be destined
Your contributions will be destined to cover handling of the project (elaboration, print the book and ship by mail to patrons).
If we reach the 3000 €, more pages will be added and the edition will be improved.
If we exceed the 3000€, the exceeded money will be destined to the investigation of childhood cancer, specifically to the Childhood Liver Oncology Group (C-LOG) from Institut d'Investigació Sanitària Germans Trias i Pujol - Campus Can Ruti.
The book will be sent to the print company at final of July of 2018. At the beginning of October they will begin to dedicate and send the patrons by postal mail or hand delivery in Badalona or Barcelona.