It's not over!
We've reached the goal of 1.600 € that will make "CHANGES" a reality. I don't have the words to thank you for all your support. But this is not over: we still have 24 more days of campaign. This is my proposal to you: if we reach 2.500 € (which will allow me to promote the album and make it go further), each patron will receive exclusive material of the production process, and maybe some other surprise. Will you help me reach this second goal?
In three years, I've written songs that have made me become who I am now and have helped me understand myself. Now I want to share them with the world, and I need your help.
The goal of this crowdfunding is to fund the recording and editing of my first album, "CHANGES", with eight songs that tell my story.
The recording and mixing of the album will be in the hands of Álvaro Molinillo (Duerme Simón).
Apart from the album we will make a travel journal, a special booklet in which many artists will collaborate and where you will find texts, illustrations and photos related to the songs.
About the rewards
Depending on your contribution, you will be able to choose among different rewards:
- Your name in the album's acknowledgements
- Anticipated digital download
- Signed CD and travel journal
- Handwritten lyrics of a song in the album
- Poster and postcards with the album design
- Ticket to the presentation concert
- T-shirt with the album design
- Dedicated cover: cover of the song you want
- Custom original song: tell me your story and I will write a song about it
- Acoustic concert at your house (transportation expenses not included)
The ideal would be to give you the rewards in person, be it at the presentation concert or meeting some other day, but if that's impossible you'll receive them at home (shipping costs included).
Who I am
I was born in Marbella in 1997, but my life as Paula Ferraz started in 2014, when I gave my first concert at a bar called Saltaluna. There, I performed the first song I wrote by myself and I realised that I could get used to playing in front of an audience.
I moved to Madrid 3 years ago to study Journalism and Audiovisual Communication. One day I'll be able to express everything that this city has given me. Between open mics, concerts and a lot of movement, inspiration started coming and more songs appeared.
Those songs have turned me into who I am now, they have helped me get to know myself and they tell my story. I hope they mean something to you, and you can enjoy them as much as I do.
What are your contributions for
If we reach the goal, the money raised will be used for:
- The recording and editing of the album
- The printing of the travel journals
- The preparation of the rewards
- The promotion of the album
If everything goes as planned, the calendar will be the following:
- April-May: recording and mixing of the album
- June: edition of the album, preparation of the travel journals
- July: printing of the journals, preparation of the rewards
- September-October: album release, presentation concerts, delivery of the rewards