After 10 years writting and singing there’s no better way to celebrate than to produce my 3rd studio album. During the journey I’ve met and worked with lots of good and honest people, the so called family. Now it is the moment to join the closest members of this family for creating a local grown product full of quality.
To create this album we have been joined by ‘The Island Defenders’ a catalan reggae band formed by professional and veteran musicians who over everything they are friends from Barcelona, Lleida and Girona.
- Drums: Indra Vila ( Juantxo Skalari & La Rude Band, Mystic Souldiers, The Island Defenders )
- Bass: Ramón Vagué ( Ranking Soldiers, Freedom Street Band, Dr.Ring Ding, Bitty Mclean, The Island Defenders )
- Guitar: Màrius Alfambra a.k.a. Màrius Ranglin ( Mystic Souldiers, Mediterrànima, The Island Defenders )
- Keyboards: Ireneu Grosset a.k.a. Perry's ( The Pepper Pots, Jamboree Gang, Champions of the Arena, The Island Defenders)
- Sound Engineer / Mastering: Xavier Farré a.k.a. Lek ( Ponent One Sound, Leones Humildes Hi Fi, Green Light Soundsystem, The Island Defenders )
But this is not the end, in the musical and graphics domains we count with the whole team from ‘La Panchita’, the studio run by Chalart 58. The studio is completed with names like Terral Studio, Poca Broma Produccions or Serigrafia Monostereo which will be the people in charge of the videos, merchandising and photography.
As all of you would know i’m in love with Reggae, Rub a Dub, Rap, Soul, Jazz, Swing and all kinds of black roots music. So this is what I’m gonna do, no tricks, no cheating this 3rd album is just Music for the people.
Are you ready?
So if you’re interested in the project now you’re thinking... where does my money go??? This is easy lads:
- Studio time for recording, editing, producing and mixings the songs and dubs
- Mastering of the album.
- Design of the campaign image and the packaging image on the album.
- Handcraft serigraphy of the tees from SrWilson & The Island Defenders. Below you can see the logo that will be printed on the tees.
- Physical edition of the album copies.
- Shipping of the rewards to the people who contributed to the album
- Promotion in digital and physical places to reach as much people as we can.
As you can see this is a sustainable and local project. Done by people and for the people, we don’t want to get involved with huge productions or work with multinational seals, that is the reason why we are counting on you for this project!
So... when are we receiving our rewards?
- January: recordings of the different tracks and instruments
- February: Mixing and production of the preview single
- March: Mastering + recording of the videoclip.
- April: Presentation of the preview single + the video. All the participants will get the single and the video the night before the official release. We’ll finish the album mixing at the end of this month.
- May and June: Promotion and showcase in different radios, blogs, webs, magazines and eveywhere we are welcome. Keep working with the mastering and some more videos.
- Summer month, we’ll keep you updated with everything related to the album, you can follow us on social networks.
- September: Official release of the new album!
What more do you need to know? If you like our project and the music we do it is your time to join us and help us fullfilling this great work! Of course, you’ll appear on the credits of this album!
Thanks in advance!
Sr. Wilson and the whole family